- Are you at school but not enjoying your subjects?
- Have you left school in the last few months?
- Have you been out of school, training or employment for a while?
Did you answer YES to any of the above?
Youthways could have the answer.
Youthways is a provider of the Youth Connections program, a free service providing individualised
support to young people to remain engaged in education, family and the community.
The Youth Connections program is available to all young people aged 13-19 years and can assist you
with options to continue your education and access to other services that may be able to help you.
Youthways’ flexible, individualised approach aims to help you get back on track with where you want to go.
Ongoing support is based on your individual schooling and employment goals, as well as personal
support needs with strategies developed in conjunction with you to sustain your engagement in
mainstream schooling or other educational and training pathways.
- Offer flexible, one-on-one support based on your educational and employment goals.
- Refer to other support services to assist in the achievement of your goals and is confidential
and free of charge.
- Provide assistance to achieve an accredited Certificate II or Year 12 qualification.
Youthways helps young people in:
East Gippsland - Bairnsdale, Cann River, Lakes Entrance, Maffra, Mallacoota, Orbost, Sale, Swift’s Creek,
Yarram and surrounding areas.
North Eastern Victoria - Beechworth, Bright, Corryong, Mount Beauty, Myrtleford, Rutherglen,
Tallangatta, Wodonga, Yackandandah and surrounding areas.
North East Tracks - Benalla, Mansfield, Wangaratta and surrounding areas.
For more information about Youthways can help you or someone you know contact us on 1800 655 558